What information do we collect and where for do we use this kind of information?
We collect information throughout when you, the customer register on our website or fill out a form. If you place an order with us, we will require that you as the customer will give us your information to be able to process the order. This includes your name, delivery address, email address, contact number, credit/debit card details and billing.
We may and can also collect the following data from you:
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our website. This can include information that is used throughout registering by using our website or by subscribing to any service which we provide (as for our newsletter, new products, and other updates).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Details of transaction you carry out throughout our website and the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visit to our website which may include traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required by and for our own billing purposes or otherwise above mentioned.
How we use this collected information that we gathered from you?
- We use this information to personalize your shopping and browsing experience and ensure that the information that we ‘Onursal B.V.' is provided in the best way possible.
- To improve our website. We continuously aim to improve our website throughout the information that we have gathered by your cookies and the possible feedback from you.
- To improve our customer care. The information that we received from you will help us more to respond more effectively towards your supported needs and as customer service requests.
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails such as our newsletter if you did sign up for one. With this, we use the email that you have provided us by processing the orders that may be used to send you information and updates in relation to your order and browsing history.
- To update you with our latest offers, products, news, and promotions.
How do we protect the information that we received from you?
Onursal B.V. collects and processes no personal data that you do not voluntarily provide to us. We guarantee that our staff will hold on to strict security and confidentiality rules to assure you that the process of your personal data is carried out in the full respect of the Dutch legislation standard in in particular the Act of 6 July 2000 where there are rules contained on the protection of the personal data as well for the 2 new laws that are concluded on May 25, 2018 (Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming, AVG)
- ‘Dataportabiliteit' You have the right to ask for an insight of your own information that we have gathered. But with the old law, we as Onursal B.V. have the right to maintain and send you the information on how we want. With the new ‘Dataportabiliteit' (Data portability) we must send you the gathered information online or in person if you want. We also are responsible that we send you the information in a clean and readable format.
- ‘Recht op vergetelheid (Article 17 AVG)' You have the right when and whenever you want that your personal information is deleted within our collected data. This article looks like the current law ‘Recht op correctie en verwijdering (Article 36 WBP)' But the law ‘Recht op vergetelheid' is wider than the ‘Recht op correctie en verwijdering' with extra objectives on the collected data. such as; Right to revoke their permission, demurral, unlawful processing and an objection period.
We as Onursal B.V. always strive to make sure that your information is protected by implementing a variety of security measures such as:
- Offering a secure ‘https' to transactional parts on the https://onursalshop.nl website.
- Access to your data is password protected and the sensitive data (such as credit and or debit card information) is protected by an SSL encryption when this is exchanged between your web browser and our Onursal B.V. service. We also don't keep any details of your credit or debit card to heighten our security online.
- We also monitor our systems on a regular basis to minimize the threat of any attacks, as well as testing our systems on a regular basis to identify further possible improvements.
We will always do our best to protect your personal data, but there are a number of things you can do on your own the help:
- Creating a strong password that includes a combination of letters, numbers in both uppercase and lowercase
- Refresh your password every 6 months
As for the possibility of data breaches, we have a special e-mail that will be available as communication in these kinds of situations. You can contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we share the information we collect?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to other persons or partnerships than those referred, unless there is a need for legal provisions required. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Your personal data may be transferred to processors who act in the name of or on behalf of Onursal B.V. (like; Post NL) with a view to processing operations in accordance with the purposes for which the information is collected. Onursal B.V. ensures that the processors guarantee the same level of protection as herself and a contractual guarantee that Onursal B.V. claims that these processors will use the personal data only for the purpose permitted by you with all the discretion and the required security.
When you click on links on our store, that may direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If requested, we will share your information to comply with any legal request.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no,
How do I withdraw my consent?
In accordance with the applicable law, namely articles 35, 36 and 17 et seg. of the Netherlands Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming (AVG), you have the right to access your personal data, to update them or to improve them with further information. We strive to ensure that your personal data is updated, correct and complete.
If other you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com or write us at; Onursal B.V., Van der Kunstraat 122, S'Gravenhage, ZH, 2521AW, The Netherlands.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service.
Age of consent?
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this website.
This policy was last modified on February 5, 2019.
Questions and contact information?
If you would like to; access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance firstname.lastname@example.org.